- We provided support for the Newtown Improvement District in Johannesburg to secure over R5million (£400,000) for its World Cup 2010 Cultural programme.
- We provided management and coordination for the Tyne Theatre and Opera House Preservation Trust producing an authoritative Conservation Plan, managing the process of an architectural options appraisal and fundraising and management of a £140,000 building project to secure the building against the elements with urgent roof, drainage and health and safety work.
- We undertook a feasibility study for Let’s Circus’ ambitions to develop Christ Church in Shieldfield Newcastle into a Circus Training Centre and supported their successful £100,000 application to the Olympic Legacy Fund Generation 2012 which provides the stimulus to a £300,000 programme for the development of Youth Circus in the North East over the next two years.
- We completed the process of securing £3.1 million of funding for the Newbiggin Maritime Trust for the building of the Newbiggin Maritime Centre.
- We provided Strategic Planning support for the South African State Theatre producing its detailed Business Plan and continuing organisational development work consulting on new operating policies and procedures.
- We provided a UK office and co-ordination for the Swallows Partnership, undertaking planning for a 2010 residency for 25 South African artists in the NE region funded in part from a successful application from the Swallows Foundation (UK) for £130,000 from Arts Council England’s Grants for the Arts Programme.
- We delivered a new Business Plan for Allenheads Contemporary Arts and helped secure over £90,000 of Northern Rock Foundation funding
- Working with Cultures in regeneration in South Africa we wrote a Business plan for the new Soweto Theatre.
- Brian Debnam attended the ISPA Congress in Sao Paolo and the World Cultural Summit in Johannesburg